Real Neat Blogger Award
This nomination has come at a very important time for me as I had been really discouraged. So this is an amazing way to start out the new year. Thank you so much IngridMadisonAve for this nomination, it couldn’t have come at a better time. If you have not read her blog then please do so. Her articles are always extremely interesting. Her blog reminds me of a women’s magazine. Go! Go check her out!
Rules – Neat Blog Award
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you really like, linking to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
Answering IngridMadisonAve for me:
- What advice would you tell your younger self? Take care of your mental health and stop caring what other people do or think about you.
- What is your idea of happiness? Being proud of the life you live. Not letting everything get you down.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of? Getting through college was pretty great but them I wrote a book and published it. That was difficult and I couldn’t be happier that I did it.
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grow up? I really wanted to be a veterinarian, as I adored animals.
- Whats your favorite city, or country and where do you live now? My favorite city is NYC. I unfortunately still live smack in the middle of the United States.
- What are some of your 2018 goals? Write my book sequel, grow my blog, travel a little more.
- What did you learn about yourself this year? That I can write better than I thought and I can survive more than I thought.
The Style of Laura Jane
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
- Would you want to go back to being a little kid? Why or why not?
- Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Most anticipated movie of 2018?
- Did you complete any of you 2017 resolutions?
- What are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming year?
I hope you enjoyed reading my responses. I really can’t wait to read my nominees answers.
Thank you again IngridMadisonAve!