15 Facts of My Life
Before I get to far along in this blog I want to help everyone get to know who I am. There is more to me than just being another unemployed, college graduate. Even with that fact hovering around me like a damn hornet, I probably am still the happiest I’ve ever been. Damn, that sounds really sad. Is it? God, I hope not. Yes, I’ve spent thousands on a degree I may never be able to use. And yes, I am pretty broke right now, but even with all that I am discovering who I am. I am finding out what makes me, ME.
So without further ado I am going to answer a series of questions. You’re going to get to find out more about me! Yay! Oh who am I kidding, you seriously don’t give a damn. Or maybe you do? Ah what the hell, here goes nothing.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere in Europe. I’ve wanted to go since I was a little kid. My first stops would be London and Paris. I know, I know, that is not exactly a unique answer. But maybe there is a reason for that. Ever think of that? Not every cliché is a bad one.
- What 3 movies could you not live without? I could NOT live without the Jurassic Park. The other two movies would be Batman vs. Superman (do not make fun of me for that! It was really good and the music was fantastic!), and Iron Man. I really like superhero movies. Don’t judge.
- What’s the best meal you’ve ever eaten? Every meal
- If you could do anything you want for a living, what would it be? A Debutante. HAHA I’m kidding my dream is to help and advocate for others. In many areas so it is difficult to find a career that covers all the areas I want to help. I also want to make a living writing.
- If you found $100 in the street, what would you do with it? Keep it. If that makes me selfish or terrible so be it. I already told you I was broke. But I would spend it sparingly.
- What is your least favorite household chore? Dishes, hands down. There is nothing worse than doing dishes. It’s hot, gross, and takes forever. Touching wet food is not my forte.
- What are you most proud of in your life? How I faced my fears in Belize. Maybe that will be a different blog post. Stay tuned.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I wasn’t so insecure. A little confidence would take me along way.
- What is the one song you could listen to nonstop? There. Is. Absolutely. No. Song. I’d. Want. To. Listen. To. Nonstop!
- Would you rather have a house on the beach, in the city, or country? City, city, city. CITY!!! Did I say city?
- What’s your guilty pleasure tv show? Parks and Recreation never fails to make me smile.
- Favorite candy to eat? I’m not a huge candy eater. But when I do it will usually be skittles, snickers, reeses, or twix.
- What did you want to be when you grew up as a child? Veterinarian
- What is your favorite color? Black
- What piece of technology could you not live without? My phone. It’s attached to my hand. Permanently.
So these are some facts about me as I am right now. Some of these answers could change in the future. I mean, we are constantly changing, aren’t we? Maybe that’s what makes life seem hard. Change. I am getting more comfortable with that thought. It’s scary and it likes to kick you when you’re down, but hey, it gives us stories to tell in the future. What about you? Who are you right now? I’d love to see your answers in the comments.
I’ll see you again next Tuesday, as that is when I’ll be posting on here, Tuesdays and Thursdays.